Updated: Friday, May 22nd, 2020.
Skipper will be reopening our home visit services to our general client base starting on Tuesday, May 26th, 2020. We’re so excited to get back to serving the Charlotte pet parent community!
We have maintained clear social distancing and strict safety protocol throughout these past months to ensure safety for our team, client, and animal community. We will continue to uphold these safety standards. Here are the safety measures we’ve put into place:
- We’re using gloves and face masks when entering homes and handling client items (leash, harness etc.) and all spaces and surfaces (door handles, countertops etc.)
- We’re maintaining proper social distancing of 6 feet
- We’re enforcing no direct human-to-human contact, by only serving clients who will not be at home at the time of their visit
As we reopen home visits, we’re implementing some updates to our service policies:
- We’ll be re-opening with only weekday services: Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm.
- Any visits requested or cancelled after 6pm the day BEFORE the desired visit date will incur a $6 fee.
- The fee for requested visits will only be charged if the visit is able to be accommodated.
- Our office staff is reviewing visit requests between 8am-6pm each day. Visits booked after 6pm will be reviewed the following day in the order they’re received.